Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A new coat of paint...

Sergio got it yesterday.  When I visited the shop late in the afternoon, spraying had literally just been finished a few minutes before so I was still able to see for myself the gleam of wet paint.  The whole car was given a new topcoat in order to achieve an even finish after the extensive corrections done on the previous coating.


Today, I saw that the interior and trunk compartments had been cleaned.  This is the first time since the car went in for painting that these areas got attention.  Previously, they were used either as space to store various car parts, a dump site for raw materials, or simply just covered up with old newspapers to protect against overspray.  I consider the cleanup to be an absolutely significant sign that we are headed in the right direction. 

Which is to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment